#BritainBreathing has received funding from the following organisations and grant schemes.
- BBSRC Activating Impact award
- British Society for Immunology
- Medical Research Council award (MR/K006665/1), funded via the Health eResearch Centre
- Wellcome Trust Institutional Strategic Support Fund [105610/Z/14/Z]
- Alan Turing Institute project, 'Understanding the relationship between human health and the environment'.
#BritainBreathing is supported as part of the European City of Science citizen science programme and will feature as part of the Science in the City festival in Manchester this summer (22-29 July 2016).